Friday, November 7, 2014

CO-OP Fridays!

Co-op Fridays!


I am now creating a weekly segment and I shall call it Co-op Fridays and Co-op Fridays it shall be called!

Last week at Co-op the student council organized a superhero day! 2 of my 3 kids participated:
Kaitlyn actually had a super cute cape and sunglasses on but being a true 8 year old kept it in her purse and waited to see how many people actually dressed up before wearing it.  But that's Kaitlyn!

Jr. Explorers

The Jr. Explorers (Samantha's class) had a camping theme.

Tent playing fun!


Painting a fire with a giant marshmallow on a stick.

Making a smore with mini marshmallows and ghram cracker cereal-wait a minute I think she stole one of the giant ones!  That stinker!

Yesterday's theme was outerspace.  We pretended to blast off in a rocket and then we searched for moon rocks in the dark using our glowsticks!

Afterwards we ate cookies that we decorated to look like a full moon.

We also went on a star hunt around the building! I made the mistake of telling the kids to say "twinkle twinkle" everytime they see a star. I did not realize how loud 12 3yr olds yelling "twinkle twinkle" could be.  I'm sure we disturbed several classes!

Kaitlyn's Classes

Kaitlyn's drama class is hard at work on their play.  They perform in two weeks and I can't wait to see her perform!
For the past 2 weeks Kaitlyn has been working to create a castle in recycled art. I am excited to see what the finished product will look like!
Jr.FLL is still working on building and programming robots and she has done many fun experiments in Candy Science. 

Matthew's Classes

Unfortunately I have no pictures of Matthew's classes!
I know he has been building away in his lego class and having lots of fun in his P.E. class.

Every week Matthew comes home with tons of facts from his Wild Animal Habitat Class!  He absolutely loves it and he has learned so much.  We will miss this class when it is over.

And of course Matthew loves Candy Science!  I am told that every week Matthew is the 1st to ask his teacher if they can eat their experiment when they are done!

Only 2 weeks left in co-op this semester!  It has just flown by!  



No comments:

Post a Comment